Monday, October 26, 2009

My Signature Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet





It's cliche to say something is "near and dear to my heart" but quite sincerely, breast cancer awareness, research and treatment is very important to me, cliches and all. To honor all the women who live with, survive and conquer breast cancer, I create a signature bracelet of beautiful and supremely feminine fresh water pearls, rose quartz and pink tourmalines. The stones and pearls are wrapped in fine sterling silver, and additional styles I've designed to compliment this piece, come in a limited edition variety of bracelets, pendants and earrings.

$25.00 from the sale of this bracelet goes directly to benefit the Susan B. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research - each time you wear this lovely item, or when you choose to give it to someone significant as a gift, you're helping us help them make a real difference.

Robin Roberts, co-anchor of Good Morning American wearing Laura Gibson.

Sterling Silver, Freshwater Pearl, Rose Quartz, Pink Tourmaline Breast Cancer Bracelet
Bracelet measures 7+1/2 inches long
Price: $125
$25 Donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get the matching earrings? I have the bracelet and have had it for years. Thank you,
    M Landry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever track down matching earrings? I've been looking for ovre a year and a half.

    ReplyDelete