Friday, November 13, 2009

Simple is Simply Stunning





When asked (and I often am) what pieces of my bridal collection go best with certain dresses and gowns, my reply is always the same; "simple, clean lines are the most elegant and will be remembered for years." I really mean this. Designers that can take exquiste fabrics and blend them to create garments that make every woman feel gorgeous, is much like how I combine my pearls, stones gold and silver - the concept is to enhance the bridal ensemble and bring out every beautiful feature of the special female on her special day...

These remarkable gowns by Adele Wechsler, Monique L Huillier and Ulla Maija all express exactly what I mean when I say simple is simply stunning.

My collection pieces shown here combining pearl, rose quartz, labradorite and moon stone are seasonal favorites of many brides and are currently available on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment