Monday, January 25, 2010

We're Giving Away the House


Well, not quite my house really, just everything in my collection is being blogged about these days, all because I and my marketing people decided to give select pieces of my jewelry away! It's really been rather fun, seeing all the new life in my work and the new interest from shoppers who may not have known about Laura Gibson Jewelry... here's a current online giveaway happening now, go see for yourself and tell me what you think!

More to come on this front since we've adopted the attitude "it really is better to give than receive (even if it is only for a fun online promotion)!"

The UnBride Promotion and Giveaway closes on January 26th; click here to participate! http://theunbride.com/2010/01/giveaway-laura-gibson-freshwater-pearl-earrings/

No comments:

Post a Comment